Terms & Conditions
1. COPYRIGHT: (a) The Photographer (Holly Cant) retains the entire copyright of the Photographs and Works at all times, throughout the World. (b) Where reproduction of Works has taken place and settlement has not been made, the Photographer will make such charges to the publisher of those images as falls within the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
2. INDEMNITY: (a) It is the Client who must satisfy himself/herself/itself that all necessary rights, model releases, clearances or consents which mat be required for reproduction of people, places or items depicted within any Works are obtained. (b) The Photographer shall only be responsible for obtaining such clearances if this has been expressly agreed in writing before the shoot.
3. PAYMENT: (a) Payment by the Client will be strictly within 30 days of the issue of the relevant invoice for the commissioned work. (b) A %25 deposit may be required to secure the Photographer's time.
4. CREATION: (a) The manner and method of creating of the Works is solely at the discretion of the Photographer and the Client has no right to control the Photographer's manner and method under this Agreement. (b) The Photographer will use his/her best efforts to conform to the Client's specifications.
4. REJECTION: (a) Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.